Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fightin' tools

I can remember as a child, my father asking for fightin' tools.  He was referring to fork, spoon and knife. :) 
Well, the psychiatrist told me to get smaller utensils and child's divided plate.  I am trying to keep this fun, as you can see in the photo.  The best find yet are the forks.  I didn't just want a child's set.  Then I discovered these cake forks.  Yes, that is what I said, cake forks.  Now WHO eats cake with a little fork (besides bansters that is)  I have never heard of them.  I have heard of a salad fork, but never a cake fork.

All I know, is they are so cute and I am tickled to death with them.

2 comments:

  1. good idea! :) I've never heard of a cake fork either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flower dish, Baby Girl. Is that a Magnolia? It has sections also. Neat!!!! and I too have not heard of cake forks just dessert forks, they are smaller than dinner forks, but love your cake forks better.

    ReplyDelete