Wednesday, October 12, 2011

To my followers.....

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you so much for all of your words of encouragement on this journey. I have 9 followers, 2 of them are 2 of my sisters and the others are my new friends.  I am not even banded yet and yet I feel like I am already a part of the Band-it family.

I have read numourous blogs of those that have been on this journey for a while and am so encouraged to read all that they learned.  It is like reading a good book......I just can't put my computer down.  Some folks are addicted to farmville and I am addicted to blogs.  :)  One of the great things about reading these blogs after the fact is to watch how you each grow....small in size, but big in lessons.  I love seeing when everything finally comes together and each are learning your band and learning how to make it work for you.

When I go to the surgeon on the 21st, I have to have someone from my support team with me....my husband.  But I will not hesitate to tell the doc about all of you and the folks at work.  I am completely amazed by the support.  Thank you again!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you. The blogging community is very support and smart ! I stopped going to the support group at my surgeon's office because the advice from the blogs is sooooo much better and more meaningful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too many people know about my band, and I love having my blog to talk about my changes and to have a place to ask questions, get support, etc. A once a month support group just isn't enough. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete