Monday, December 12, 2011

4 days post-0p

Happy Monday dear friends.  Thank you so much for all the kind words and prayers.
I am doing well.  The main pain I have had (besides some gas of course) is some back pain yesterday.  I think I was being so extra cautious getting up and down that I put too much pressure on my back.  lol, only me!!!

Well, my husband is a mess and I had to share.  The quality isn't great, but you get the point.  After surgery, I got sick, so they gave me some meds that made me sleepy.  When I got home, I sat in the recliner and went right to sleep.  My husband took full advantage of the moment and put an elf hat on my head and snapped a picture of me, sent it to several people and titled it Drunk Elf.  Whew, what am I gonna do with him.....get him back, that's what!  :)

3 comments:

  1. He is such a mess Baby Girl. I am so glad you are doing well and when I talk to you, you sound great. Love you keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man...make him pay for that!! lol

    ReplyDelete