Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weighday

What better photo than this to represent 30 lbs lost!!!  30 lbs of fat!!!  wow!!!

Last week I had lost 2 lbs (I didn't blog...shame on me)
Here are my totals thus far:
Beginning 247
Day of banding 238.4
Last week 218.0
Today 216.8
Total lost 30.2 with a BMI of 41!!!  In 5.8 lbs I will no longer be MORBIDLY Obese. I am sooo ready to get rid of that word.  What an aweful word it is.

Well, like many before me, I am in the "I can't see the loss" mode.  My husband grabbed me and our wedding album from a year ago and off to the bathroom mirror we went.  He opened the book and said LOOK, now tell me you can't see that.  :)  awww, he is too sweet!!!

I still have trouble seeing it, but what I didn't have trouble seeing was that I can wear a t-shirt he bought me for my birthday back in Oct.  Now that is exciting.  What will be even more exciting is the day I fit into some 18 pants!!!

2 comments:

  1. what a great hubby!! I've had trouble seeing it, and it kind of snuck up on me....I had to realize that I didn't need to hide behind fat clothes anymore! I'm working towards getting more form fitting stuff. :) You'll see those 18's soon! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Baby Girl I haven't been checking your blog like I should have, but I am so excited for you. I haven't asked about your weight loss cause I like to check your blog. I am so very proud of you. Keep up the good work. The cruise will be here before we know it.

    ReplyDelete