Thursday, January 12, 2012

Weighnesday (a day late again)



Beginning weight 247
Weight at surgery 238.4
Current weight 224.4
Lost this week 2.8
Since surgery 14
Total to date 22.6

Over twenty lbs!!!

I am well on my way to my first Mini Goal, 10%.  When I hit 24.7 lbs lost I will have met my 10% lost goal.  Yeah!!!  I know they say losing at least 10% can have major positive impacts on your health.

I had my first NSV (non scale victory) yesterday.  I have this certain blouse that I seem to always wear on Wednesdays.  It has elastic sides, so is somewhat form fitting.  I typically do NOT wear things form fitting, but this blouse actually looked nice.  Anyhow, as I was dressing, my husband was strolling into the bathroom and I went, OMG!!!  Look at this blouse.  After buttoning it, I could grab a handful of the material.  It is no longer form fitting...it was just hanging.  YES!!!!

2 comments: