Friday, January 20, 2012

Weighday and NSV

Once again, I weighed on Wednesday and am just now getting around to blogging it.  Life has still been moving quickly.

Starting weight 247
Weight last Wed 224.4
Wednesday 223.4
Loss this week 1 lb (I had too many carbs)
Loss to date 23.6
Since surgery 15

I am getting close to my first goal of 10% down.  That will be at a total loss of 24.7.

For the past couple of days, I have been taking a 20 min walk during my break.  It has been quite cold, but me and a co-worker go anyhow.  I am feeling pretty good.  I managed to walk yesterday evening for 45 mins.  I have a new work out goal.....to do no less then 45 mins, no less then 2 miles and no less then 5000 steps.  So, I will not stop on the treadmill until I have reached all three of those goals.  Once I do that, I will set a new work out goal. :)

I had a NSV yesterday at work.  A co-worker that didn't know about my surgery was like, "Girl, you have been losing some weight."  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Me so happy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Baby Girl. By Cruise time in April you are gonna be svelt. Love ya. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete