1. strict or thorough in the performance of duty: a faithful worker.
2. true to one's word, promises, vows, etc.
3. steady in allegiance or affection; loyal; constant: faithful friends.
4. reliable, trusted, or believed.
5. adhering or true to fact, a standard, or an original; accurate: a faithful account; a faithful copy.
I want to be faithful to myself in taking time for me. That is a new concept for me. Taking time to make the right eating choices and taking time to exercise.
I feel I got a good start. I went to Myrtle Beach with some friends to bring in the New Year and celebrate a friends retirement. It was a blast and they were amazed at my food choices. I was faithful to myself.
Happy New Year to all of you. May it be a truly blessed year.